Why use RefWorks?
What is RefWorks?
- A web-based bibliography and database manager
- You can create your own personal databases of research
- You can create bibliographies by importing citation information from online databases.
- Automatically format your references in the style of your choice (APA, MLA and many more)
Many of the University of La Verne's databases provide a direct export link to RefWorks - including EBSCO, ProQuest, and JSTOR. View a full list of database providers that are supported by RefWorks for direct export into your bibliographies.
Where is RefWorks?
From the main library website, choose Find Articles from the dropdown menu. Then click on Cite Sources. On the right side of the screen is a link to RefWorks.
The RefWorks Guide includes a variety of screencast tutorials on how to use RefWorks, such as:
- Creating an Account
- Exporting from EbscoHost
- Exporting from ProQuest
- Exporting from LeoPac and Link+
- Creating Folders
- Creating Bibilographies
Need more help? Contact the librarian!
Login to RefWorks
Log In To RefWorks
Group Code is: RWULaVerne
For more information on Refworks, visit the RefWorks Guide.
Ref Works Help
Contact the Librarian
Need more help?
Want a librarian do a workshop for your class? Or want to schedule an appointment to learn more about RefWorks?